Thursday, December 6, 2012

Juice Stop



I don't think I've made any fresh fruit or vegetable juice for over a couple weeks. I've been busy getting caught up in my classes and juicing just hasn't been a top priority for me as of late. Fortunately, just because I haven't made my own fresh fruit or vegetable juice doesn't mean I'm not getting any fruit or veggies in my diet. I like to eat salads, big salads, every chance I get. I also like to go to Juice Stop when I'm on the run. There are two different locations here in town. One in the Fairlawn Shopping Plaza at 21st and Fairlawn, and there's also the Juice Stop Cafe in the Brookwood Shopping Center at 29th and Randolph. Anyways, I'll stop in, grab a smoothie (Hawaiian Hula is my favorite), and sometimes a pretzel. Whenever I'm at the 21st and Fairlawn location I also like to get a shot of wheatgrass juice (the other location used to offer it also, but I heard their juicer broke). There's a sign at Juice Stop which claims that one, one ounce shot of wheatgrass juice is equal to consuming two pounds of raw vegetables. I have no idea if that's true or not but a claim like that leads me to believe that a shot of the stuff probably won't hurt any. So if you're pressed for time and on that side of town then stop in and try it for yourself.



View Larger Map
View Larger Map

1 comment:

  1. Both of my daughters work at the Juice Stop on Fairlawn! My fav is American Cup.

    ReplyDelete